Solitaire Cube 100 Mill 320x50

Safari Chic On Nails

  • Wild animal samples without a doubt are one of the main fashion trends this summer, which was started by designers like Louis Vuitton, D & G, Givenchy, Balenciaga and Burberry.

    OPI's artistic director, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, showed again that she's closely monitoring trends and looked for inspiration for a new collaboration with Sepha found precisely in safari chic style. "Just as a leopard patterned scarf will spice up overall styling, each of these new shades complements trendy look." Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe collection consists of:


    Caught with Down My khakis - khaki green
    A Color That Can not Be Tamed - metallic olive shade with holographic glitter
    I Do not Bite - bright metallic purple with holographic glitter


    Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah - metallic orange hue with gold glitter
    Wild About Shimmer - airy shades of champagne with gold glitter particles
    Do not Feed the Hand Models - nude beige shade

    The collection also includes three new variants of Chic Prints for Nails with crazy animal patterns - a giraffe, leopard and zebra.

    1 comments :

    EsteeDarla said...

    I got the Once a Cheetah and totally love it, I was going to buy the whole collection but I wanted to hold off cause I am the worse person to buy things as fast as they hit the store and buy the whole collection so I figured I would go with one and whats my favorite color ORANGE..

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright (c) 2016 Fashion Beauty You . All Rights Reserved.