If cold weather conditions have left traces on your skin, it's time to treat her with revitalizing treatment. Here are some tips that will revitalize your face!
1. Boil cabbage in water. Strain it and use water to wash your face so that your skin has taken on a shiny look.
2. Mix yogurt with water wrung from cucumbers. Apply the resulting mixture to your face, let it briefly, and then rinse.
3. Coconut milk is excellent for skin care, especially in winter. Take a half cup of coconut milk and mix it with red sandalwood powder. Apply the resulting paste on your face. Also it can be applied to the entire body. The mixture removes dead cells from the skin surface.
4. Looking for a ideal recipe for refreshing tired skin? Mix one teaspoon of vinegar with a teaspoon of rose water. Apply to the skin and leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse with water.
5. Mix one teaspoon of honey with one teaspoon of tomato juice. Leave on face or body for 10 minutes then rinse with plain water.